Alumasc Facades by K Rend provides a fully comprehensive and seamless package of advice and hands-on management backup on a project by project basis, extending through site installation to warranties and maintenance schedules. Implementation is led by the Alumasc Facades by K Rend Area Technical Manager appointed to the project and monitored on site by our Site Support Technicians.
Alumasc Façade by K Rend Systems are installed as a specialist subcontract. We have a UK network of registered contractors available to price and carry out installation work for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
Alumasc Facades by K Rend Registered Contractors:
- Undergo comprehensive training both in-house and on-site, with a register kept of all carded operatives within the company
- Are assessed for competence and suitability on specific project types prior to selection for tendering opportunities
- Are assessed for financial stability prior to any award of registered status
- Are prepared to work beyond their local geographical boundaries where possible, therefore enabling provision of a list of contractors tailored to your individual need
- Are monitored as part of the companies ISO9001:2015 quality management and ISO14001:2015 environmental management systems.
We ensures that registered contractors receive valuable, hands-on assistance in the application of all of Alumasc Facades by K Rend products and systems, including refresher training (where required).
For details of the Alumasc Facades by K Rend registered contractor network please contact us or your local Area Technical Manager directly.