Exicco Drained Cavity System
What is the Exicco Drained Cavity System?
An External Wall Insulation (EWI) System that is suitable for steel and timber framed buildings
Why is the Exicco Drained Cavity System beneficial?
- The drained cavity behind the insulation ensures that any interstitial moisture escapes without detriment to the performance of the system.
- Available using EPS or Mineral Wool insulation
- Range of Finishes Available
- Can be used above 18 Metres in height (depending on system selected)
What is the Exicco Drained Cavity System used for?
An EWI system that is suitable for steel and timber framed buildings
- Fire performance: Fire performance: A2-s1,d0 or B-s1,d0 (depending on system chosen)
- BBA Approved – Certificate 17/5471
- Durability > 30 years
- Impact resistance: Category II according to ETEAG004
Completed Drained Cavity Projects
- You can view completed external wall insulation projects, which feature the use of Cavity Drainage Insulation HERE.