Mineral Wool Insulation
What is Mineral Wool Insulation?
An insulation based on mineral wool
Why is Mineral Wool Insulation beneficial?
- A non-combustible insulation that is A1 rated
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Excellent environmental properties – containing no gases with ODP or GWP and being recyclable
What is Mineral Wool Insulation used for?
New-build or refurbishment projects, masonry, steel frame or timber frame structures on Low-rise and high-rise buildings (i.e. greater than 18 m)
- A1 rated in accordance with BS EN 13501-1
- Thermal conductivity of 0.039 W/mK
- Acoustic properties – typically reducing the weighted sound reduction index by between 5 and 8 dB
Make an enquiry