Ventilated Rainscreen Insulation (Aricco)
What is the Aricco Ventilated Rainscreen Insulation System?
An EWI decorative rainscreen solution designed for use with timber framed construction, incorporating a fully ventilated cavity
Why is Aricco Ventilated Rainscreen System beneficial?
- This system can be used in conjunction with open or closed timber panels, structural insulated panels (SIPS) or light gauge steel frame.
- This system is suitable for off-site construction as well as traditional on site installation.
What is the Aricco Ventilated Rainscreen System used for?
Suitable for use in low rise buildings such as new build projects, timber or steel framed construction, including SIPS panels and is compatible with offsite / modular construction techniques
- Fire performance: A2-s1,d0
- BBA Approved System – Certificate 15/5211
Completed Ventilated Rainscreen Projects
- You can view external wall insulation completed projects, which feature the use of our Aricco Rainscreen solution HERE.