K Systems Projects Pick Up Three Accolades at National Awards
Kilwaughter Minerals brand K Systems has received three accolades at the high-profile Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) Awards.
At the national awards ceremony held in Leeds, K Systems won in the High-Rise Refurbishment (render / traditional finish) category and picked up highly commended in the Low-Rise Refurbishment (render / traditional finish) and MMC / Offsite categories for projects completed across the UK.
The most prestigious awards of their kind for the UK external wall insulation (EWI) industry, the INCA Awards celebrate technical excellence, high quality, innovation and best practice throughout the sector.
Gary Wilmot, CEO of Kilwaughter Minerals, said:
“As a leading installer of EWI systems across the UK and Ireland we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
“We are therefore exceptionally proud to once again have been recognised at these most prestigious of industry awards.
“It is an endorsement not just of the incredible skill of our own teams at K Systems working across the country, but also the first-class capability of our partners that have enabled us to deliver these award-winning projects.
“Many congratulations also go to the other winners across all categories in what has been another busy year for the EWI sector with the continued drive to reducing energy costs and the pathway to carbon reduction.”
K Systems offers a wealth of experience and expertise to its customers, providing a range of premium products with proven, long-lasting solutions for external wall insulation delivering energy efficiency and thermal comfort to homes and properties.
Nominations are spread over seven categories, with each submission being rigorously scored by a panel of industry expert judges.
K Systems took top spot in the High-Rise Refurbishment (render / traditional finish) category for its transformation of Glasgow’s prominent Cartcraigs building.
The project reinvigorated a tired, weather-beaten city tower block into a modern, fit-for-purpose residential property with a beautiful exterior finish. This included a significantly improved thermal performance along with the highest standard of fire safety rating required for tall buildings across Scotland.
K Systems’ highly commended accolades were awarded for a 23-house refurbishment project in Rochdale and a 70-home, new build residential project in partnership with Glasgow Housing Association which showcased the organisation’s innovation and technical prowess.
For more information on K Systems, click HERE.
About Kilwaughter Minerals Ltd
- Established in 1939, Kilwaughter Minerals Limited is a quarry and mineral processor headquartered on a 75-acre site in Larne, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Kilwaughter’s brands include Kilwaughter Lime, K Systems and K Rend, with K Rend being the UK and Ireland’s largest independent silicone render manufacturer.
- The inaugural INCA awards ceremony took place in 1981, with the association recognising EWI innovation and excellence in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, ever since. KS were recognized at the ceremony last year
- Kilwaughter Minerals was recently recognised as a Best Managed Company by Deloitte Ireland as part of the international Best Managed Company Programme
- K Systems recently received two accolades at the 2022 Tall Building Awards in recognition of technical excellence, high quality, innovation and best practice displayed
For further information please contact:
Carly Rodgers, Lighthouse Communications email@example.com or Tel: 07772798027