K Systems E | Expanded Polystyrene Insulation System (EPS)
The K Systems E external wall insulation system is a high-performance, light-weight system based on expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulating panels that incorporate microscopic particles of graphite for enhanced thermal performance that allows heat to dissipate. The systems are suited for the upgrade of existing buildings (refurbishment) and for new buildings, particularly where high levels of thermal performance are required. The System is commonly fixed on to masonry structures. K Systems E can also be fixed on to alternative structures to meet specific project requirements.
- Fire performance: B2 -s1, d0
- Certification (Masonry substrate only): BBA 20/5744 & 18/5570, NSAI 18/0399
- High rise credentials: below 18m / below 11m in Scotland
- Low moisture absorption and high resistance to mould growth
- Available in a variety of finishes, each with a range of colours
Completed K Systems E Projects
- You can view completed K Systems E external wall insulation projects, which feature the use of EPS HERE.